ESP

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
ESP
Hey there

@giniyat101 told me that if I had reversed UnkStruct correctly I would find bool value specifing if the player is mutant or not

and I could found bool IsMutant in UnkStruct so I tried to make the esp boxes code like this

Code:
if(Me->Team != pPlayer->Team)
{
if(box && pPlayer->unk->IsMutant)
{
DrawBox(x,y,w,h,red,device)
}
}

if(Me->Team == pPlayer->Team)
{
if(box && pPlayer->unk->IsMutant)
{
DrawBox(x,y,w,h,Green,device)
}
}
I need to make if the mutant is in your team the colour should be green and if it's not the colour should be red
but the colour doesn't show in both

one more thing please, when I had reversed UnkStruct I found something interesting "unsigned char CurrentGun"
I think it should be for Esp-Weapons so I tried to make it like this
Code:
char sizes[48];
sprintf(sizes,  "[%s]"  , pPlayer->unk->CurrentGun);
TextCenter(pDevice, x, y, COLOR, sizes);
but in game the the resultes was ("NULL")

anyhelp please

@giniyat101
@[N.O]N.A.M.E
@~FALLEN~
@derh.acker
are you sure it is reversed correctly?
I've test it for a long time but the CurrentGun maby wrong and Ismutant is wrong too ^^. Maby we must update the struct or find the another way.
In my hack i check
if (Target->Health > 100)
{
IsMutant = True;
If (IsMutant) DrawBox(pDevice, Pos.x, Pos.y, 10, 10, D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0));
}
CurrentGun in an unsigned char, no string.
You didn't reverse it correctly, CurrentGun shouldn't be 0 if the player is alive.
Code:
struct Unk
{
float Pitch;
float Yaw;
char spacer00[???];
bool IsDead;
char spacer03[????];
unsigned char CurrentGun;
char Spacer04[?];
bool IsMutant;
};
@giniyat101 @Nemo[4ever] @derh.acker
struct UnkStruct
{
float Pitch;
float Yaw;
char spacer02[408];
bool IsDead;
char spacer03[5703];
unsigned char CurrentGun;
char Spacer04[3];
bool IsMutant;
};

i tried this struct below a month ago with UPK public base and it's worked fine. look at FALLEN's thread. it's too old, almost 1 year ago are left since it was posted, and you can see that there is no difference at all. here is:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...imbot-esp.html

so you can try. i'm doesn't even have an esp right now coz idk how to reverse CPlayerInfo and doesn't have a bypass, but hope i helped you a little.
Try to make something like this
Code:
if(anything && pPlayer->unk->IsDead)
DrawText(x.y,color,"DIED"device);
if you can see "died" word in died peoples then you struct is right if not then you didn't reverse it correctly @OneCa
I told you... The struct need to be update or use my trick to do that and OneCa do you help something like YahooMessager to contact ? I want to ask you something around ESP In my ESP, i use that trick and it work perfectly Totally 100% player in Mutant Mode doesn't have any ESP on there Position
Quote Originally Posted by Nemo[4ever] View Post
I told you... The struct need to be update or use my trick to do that and OneCa do you help something like YahooMessager to contact ? I want to ask you something around ESP In my ESP, i use that trick and it work perfectly Totally 100% player in Mutant Mode doesn't have any ESP on there Position
Don't do that if you try to make an aimbot...
The aimbot will aim at someone else if the HP of the mutant is lower than 101.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
derh.acker
Do you have something like YahooMessager ??? I want to ask you something
P/s: I've some problem in GetBonePosition so the Aimbot dosen't work @@~ don't know why.... I've update every address like LTModel in thread "Remote Kill/Aimbot/ESP" of FALLEN. (I already have a list of bone index from "MPGH VIP SOURCE")
Update Stucts ?
Idk It just flash cross of my brain
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us