Thumbs upPatchedCheat Engine crash/pointer fixes and gameguard bypass!

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Cheat Engine crash/pointer fixes and gameguard bypass!
What does it do?
It bypasses the gameguard,
It also fixed the pointer problems for some computers and/or Cheat Engine crashes after 1minute

GAMEGUARD BYPASS
-------------------------------------------------------
1.)Download attachment
2.)Replace them with your gameguard files which is in binary folder
3.)Make the following READ - ONLY:
AVA.EXE
GAMEGUARD.DES
NWZLAUNCHER.EXE

YOU HAVE BYPASSES GAMEGUARD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHEAT ENGINE BYPASS

BEFORE DOING THESE STEPS , UAC(User Account Control) must be OFF. Otherwise the bypass wont work!

1
.)Download attachement
2.)Open mk_bcdentry.bat
3.)A bat should appear , and afterwards a window should pop-up
4.)CLICK PATCH , AND THEN EXIT.
5.)Open dseo13b.exe
6.)Click NEXT and then YES
7.)Choose sign a system file , and then click next
8.)In the box that appeared type DBK32.sys
9.)Repeat step 7 and type DBK64.sys
10.)Restart your computer , and a boot menu should pop up giving you 2 choices:
*Windows 7
*[AA]Bypass - MPGH

Choose the bypass

*PLEASE USE CHEAT ENGINE 6.2 PORTABLE AS 6.1 IS TOO OLD FOR CCMAN'S EXP HACK*
(There's a download in attachment!)

DONE , YOU CAN NOW HACK FREELY WITHOUT HAVING CRASHES/POINTER ISSUES .

ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE MENTION IN THREAD , IM GOING TO ANSWER EVERYONE

VIRUS SCANS:
CHEAT ENGINE BYPASS [VirusTotal , Jotti]
GameGuard bypass [VirusTotal , Jotti]
Cheat Engine 6.2 Portable [VirusTotal , Jotti]

IF YOU HAVE BOOT ERRORS :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ested-x64.html

LIKE IF HELPED



CREDITS :
@CBUrban @AeriaAVA @Jabberwo0ck @ccman32
@Me for making this guide

@.Cereal @Lehsyrus

APPROVE PLEASE
GAME GUARD BYPASS_mpgh.net.rar6.3 MB · 2,605 downloads Scanning…
CHEAT ENGINE BYPASS - MPGH_mpgh.net.rar5.8 MB · 2,111 downloads Scanning…
Cheat Engine 6.2 Portable_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar14.1 MB · 1,910 downloads Scanning…
Approved. I had to fix the VirusTotal scan for the bypass.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
So leeched from @Frought
He put AeriaAVA's name in the credits, so it is allowed.
I know he added Credits but what's the sense of Copy-Paste his thread? I really don't see the sense. (Maybe Thanks farm?)
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Approved. I had to fix the VirusTotal scan for the bypass.



He put AeriaAVA's name in the credits, so it is allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
I know he added Credits but what's the sense of Copy-Paste his thread? I really don't see the sense. (Maybe Thanks farm?)
I think that so.
maybe he can explain what is his opinion about this @monsta2 also thanks for adding credits!
Thanks for approval , I Putted aeriaAVA in credits....

I made this noobie understable guide for the ones who doesnt understand other intrustcions
Work for 32bit?
It's for 64bit only
I made this guide because people dont understand how do it even after they read your guide ...

I think I've explained the best way
i need some help pls i did exactly as u said at steps but when i press ender in boot menu [AA]Bypass - MPGH its says: /wi ndows/system32/osloader.exe
is missing or its damaged (when i press in folder that i download the file osloader.exe its says application cannot be run in win32 mode)
but i have got 64bit windows 7. Can you tell me hot to remove every step i did like the patch or DBK32.sys-DBK64.sys. Is some kind of reg ?if yes i would like to remove it. Or how should i repair the error i get. I dont want every time i start up my pc to have 2 choices
Quote Originally Posted by grip666 View Post
i need some help pls i did exactly as u said at steps but when i press ender in boot menu [AA]Bypass - MPGH its says: /wi ndows/system32/osloader.exe
is missing or its damaged (when i press in folder that i download the file osloader.exe its says application cannot be run in win32 mode)
but i have got 64bit windows 7. Can you tell me hot to remove every step i did like the patch or DBK32.sys-DBK64.sys. Is some kind of reg ?if yes i would like to remove it. Or how should i repair the error i get. I dont want every time i start up my pc to have 2 choices.
if you read my thread you will see the erros you may get check this @ http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ested-x64.html
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
I know he added Credits but what's the sense of Copy-Paste his thread? I really don't see the sense. (Maybe Thanks farm?)
It's just to reiterate the method of bypassing in another way. I personally would have just put this in tutorials but Dave said it's allowed to be reported as such
Quote Originally Posted by grip666 View Post
i need some help pls i did exactly as u said at steps but when i press ender in boot menu [AA]Bypass - MPGH its says: /wi ndows/system32/osloader.exe
is missing or its damaged (when i press in folder that i download the file osloader.exe its says application cannot be run in win32 mode)
but i have got 64bit windows 7. Can you tell me hot to remove every step i did like the patch or DBK32.sys-DBK64.sys. Is some kind of reg ?if yes i would like to remove it. Or how should i repair the error i get. I dont want every time i start up my pc to have 2 choices.
Take a screenshot of the errors, upload them to image shack, and repost them here in between[img][/img] tags (place the direct URL of each image in between the tags and use a separate set of tags for each).
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's just to reiterate the method of bypassing in another way. I personally would have just put this in tutorials but Dave said it's allowed to be reported as such

Take a screenshot of the errors, upload them to image shack, and repost them here in between[img][/img] tags (place the direct URL of each image in between the tags and use a separate set of tags for each).
The slove is to copy osloader.exe and nkrlmp.exe to system32 (Easy)
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

The slove is to copy osloader.exe and nkrlmp.exe to system32 (Easy)
1 upped me
@Frought thank you , added to the thread

keep posting results guys , it worked PERFECT FOR ME
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us