Thumbs upMaking Injector

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Making Injector
Im Going To Making A DLL Injector And GonnaRelease It Soon Juz WaitThanks
okay injector , then hack you make ?
if release injector but no working hack it's useless bro .
I make Injector First And Then I Will Make D3D
Quote Originally Posted by Koperal_Hazim View Post
I make Injector First And Then I Will Make D3D
Good Luck .
please make a video proof ok?
A injector with a keylogger crypted in it ?
Thought so.
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
A injector with a keylogger crypted in it ?
Thought so.
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post
i dont need that injector i need for now is DLL file or BSV file to inject there is any many injector to use...
well that's absolutely right..
i dont need that injector i need for now is DLL file or BSV file to inject there is any many injector to use...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?