Jet Speed control

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Jet Speed control
Hey Guys

I and I think many other people would like to get an updated version of the Jet Speed control Cheat/Hack.

It was very useful and I already read that a guy wanted to release one but this one wouldnt work on the AK maps. I dont care if it works on the AK maps. If someone could do one (working on AK maps or not, I dont care but it would be awesome) please do one.

Sincerly

a lot of people that cant/are too lazy to hold the speed at 310-315
Quote Originally Posted by Ext3ndedBurs View Post
Hey Guys

I and I think many other people would like to get an updated version of the Jet Speed control Cheat/Hack.

It was very useful and I already read that a guy wanted to release one but this one wouldnt work on the AK maps. I dont care if it works on the AK maps. If someone could do one (working on AK maps or not, I dont care but it would be awesome) please do one.

Sincerly

a lot of people that cant/are too lazy to hold the speed at 310-315
we are working on it dont worry its just tough and the guy who made it got banned off the mpgh
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us