Macro Code for Visual C++

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Macro Code for Visual C++
All I need now is a Macro code that (Microsoft must have made one)
I am supposed to use for the "Start/Stop" button, and where do I put it?
Also, I need to know the code for the hot keys (f5 = Start, f6 = Stop) and the code for the speed, here is the image of the spammer:

PS:Will some one delete my other thread called:
[???]How do I download my own hack?
Create your spammer in a thread, then use SuspendThread and ResumeThread APIs to run\pause it. Take a look at them in the MSDN library. Although, depending on your code's structure, you might find it easier to do something like :

if(!runSpammer)
continue;

At the start of the code that does the actual typing and spamming, assuming it's in a loop.
Umm thanks, but, could you possibly give image tut, I'm really not a person who knows much bout coding, image tut would be most thankfully...
Could you please PM me a image tut so it doesn't take up most of the thread?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?