SolvedMinecraft problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft problem
I downloaded Minecraft yesterday and since then everytime I try to open it, it says:

"No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from
www.java.com."

What do i have to do??
(Windows 7 - 64bit)
Are you serious?
"No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from
www.java.com."
There is your solution
Quote Originally Posted by iCantStop- View Post
I downloaded Minecraft yesterday and since then everytime I try to open it, it says:

"No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from
www.java.com."

What do i have to do??
(Windows 7 - 64bit)
Download the JRE... You kinda need it...
Quote Originally Posted by Troooop View Post
Download the JRE... You kinda need it...
Can you give me the link to download it? because i downloaded java nothing changed...
Quote Originally Posted by iCantStop- View Post
Can you give me the link to download it? because i downloaded java nothing changed...
Go here:
Java SE Downloads

Download the JDK. If you see, it says this, ""What Java Do I Need?" You must have a copy of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system to run Java applications and applets. To develop Java applications and applets, you need the JDK (Java Development Kit), which includes the JRE."
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


Go here:
Java SE Downloads

Download the JDK. If you see, it says this, ""What Java Do I Need?" You must have a copy of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system to run Java applications and applets. To develop Java applications and applets, you need the JDK (Java Development Kit), which includes the JRE."
thx it worked
Quote Originally Posted by iCantStop- View Post
thx it worked
You're very welcome.

/solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us