ExclamationHaCkS PoLl

PollWhich Do u Prefer
117 votes
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
HaCkS PoLl
Maybe these will give someone an idea??????
auto aim? u mean aimbot i say aimbot xd
Same thing different word
God mode every1 wants it u can eaily do ctf or s&d and pretty much everything
Quote Originally Posted by pizzaplanet View Post
God mode every1 wants it u can eaily do ctf or s&d and pretty much everything
why would we do god mode it's already patched....
but dave will update soon oh yea u arnt an VIP
With chams at least u have some fun. With god mode it gets boring after a while and ppl defs noe that u hax.
azkickr is a little bitch he picked i dont use hacks!


A loser and a Dumb Choob
Quote Originally Posted by hunter3002 View Post
azkickr is a little bitch he picked i dont use hacks!


A loser and a Dumb Choob
Fail is fail. What about you? Just because you are a Vip doesn't mean you have to be a irritating prick and flame everyone just because they don't use hack. So what the fuck is the option for Don't use hacks there for? For you to comment on everyone who select that option? Its probably people like you that makes the world a sadder place to live in.
Quote Originally Posted by chiubyebye View Post
Fail is fail. What about you? Just because you are a Vip doesn't mean you have to be a irritating prick and flame everyone just because they don't use hack. So what the fuck is the option for Don't use hacks there for? For you to comment on everyone who select that option? Its probably people like you that makes the world a sadder place to live in.


I said that cuz hes a prick and harrasses me so ima get him banned for it.




BTW I put it there just to see who would pick it
() ()
(-.-)
( )
God mode isn't fun. I like just knowing where people are, so I go with name tags
Rofl, if there was JUST a nametag hack, I would use it, but anything else, and the game is boring
No spread

all I need is a no spread and I can kick more ass than i already do
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us