QuestionHelpFinding Adresses

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Finding Adresses
I know i ask a lot of questions but im a beginner and tryna learn C++.

I usually find my addresses using Cheat engine. But Crossfire detects cheat engine :/.
What can i use to find my addresess?

Thx
use ollydbg search on google.

And you will need to unpack crossfire.exe/ or use bypass and use ollydbg and attach to it and search for codes.
I Would try to do anything with code right now. I was just about to release a simple hack no recoil...BAM! Xtrap moved around a little and BAM! DETECTED without even using it in game lol.
Quote Originally Posted by godsmacker View Post
use ollydbg search on google.

And you will need to unpack crossfire.exe/ or use bypass and use ollydbg and attach to it and search for codes.
I Would try to do anything with code right now. I was just about to release a simple hack no recoil...BAM! Xtrap moved around a little and BAM! DETECTED without even using it in game lol.
How do you unpack crossfire? lol im a noob at this im new
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?