Ep Client @nilly or someone

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Ep Client @nilly or someone
I have heard there was a client a long time ago that directed all ep shots to one direction. i just wanted to see if someone could do that. thanks
That hack wouldn't be to hard (by ep you mean enemy projectiles right)? The only problem is the server checks for this kind of stuff. I made a hack a while ago that made it so enemies couldn't fire any projectile. It didn't take long before I god disconnected.
im talking about the wepon EP. it shoots projectiles in a circle around you, i was wondering if your could change it so the client tells the server that the degree is 0 so the ep shoots in 1 line of fire
He doesn't mean enemy projectiles. He means Extreme prejudice staff. Basically there was a hack that changed the shot distance arc so that all of the ep shots went in 1 direction. It was a super effective short range weap. It does the same thing with bow class shots as well. They changed coding to do a check for it though I believe so I'm not sure if it can still be done.
Interesting idea. I suspect that such a mod will kick the player rather quickly. It's worth looking into.
Answered,closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?