EIP REgister in C/C++

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
EIP REgister in C/C++
Hello guys !
I have a question Is it possible to get pointer to the EIP register ? And would i be able to change the address of the EIP register and then restore it bcak ? If yes how ? I googled it first but I didnt find anything useful

@giniyat101
hi :P
GetThreadContext and SetThreadContext ...
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
hi :P
GetThreadContext and SetThreadContext ...
omg thanks if it works
i came too late .. :P
All EIP is, is the pointer to the CURRENT INSTRUCTION that is being executed under the specified context... as they said GTC / STC
you really can't reverse too much with EIP alone, you would have to have access to a lot more for it to be practical.
I haved done it, but I can't find the source code
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us