ExclamationCan't inject DLL's .. tried everything !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can't inject DLL's .. tried everything !
Hello,
So i want to make money with the euro adder, So i open my injector (I already tried all the injectors) and and inject AVA.exe
I start ava from the NWZlauncher and i did everything on the bypass of memory changer:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html

And its doesn't do the "Beep" and its doesn't work !

I've changed everything to "read-only" and "windows xp pack 2" .. and i switched the files of "gameguard" folder and "gameguard.des". and the
"gameguard.des" i putted on read-only .
I uninstalled my anti-virus so its not it that blocks it.

Could You Guys plz tell me what to do ?!?!

And sorry for my english ..

Thanks Ahead
/moved to the correct sub forum.
Maybe u should try another injector like this one:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...tor-v-1-a.html
thnx if i helped you :3
Quote Originally Posted by eilielevy View Post
Hello,
So i want to make money with the euro adder, So i open my injector (I already tried all the injectors) and and inject AVA.exe
I start ava from the NWZlauncher and i did everything on the bypass of memory changer:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html

And its doesn't do the "Beep" and its doesn't work !


I've changed everything to "read-only" and "windows xp pack 2" .. and i switched the files of "gameguard" folder and "gameguard.des". and the
"gameguard.des" i putted on read-only .
I uninstalled my anti-virus so its not it that blocks it.

Could You Guys plz tell me what to do ?!?!

And sorry for my english ..

Thanks Ahead
What is your OS?

What is the error?
You need to open your Injector as a Administrator... Then it'll work
Quote Originally Posted by eilielevy View Post
Hello,
So i want to make money with the euro adder, So i open my injector (I already tried all the injectors) and and inject AVA.exe
I start ava from the NWZlauncher and i did everything on the bypass of memory changer:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html

And its doesn't do the "Beep" and its doesn't work !

I've changed everything to "read-only" and "windows xp pack 2" .. and i switched the files of "gameguard" folder and "gameguard.des". and the
"gameguard.des" i putted on read-only .
I uninstalled my anti-virus so its not it that blocks it.

Could You Guys plz tell me what to do ?!?!

And sorry for my english ..

Thanks Ahead
You'r missing a lot of big things that we need to help guide you to a solution.
What operation system are you using?
What redistributable packages do you have?

all that complicated shit, that I forgot the names of. lul
I need HELP TOO I am using INJECTOR GADJET and then I run as administrator and it beeps I use hack MEAwww-Super-Weapons-V2.dll and in the game it beeps but doesent work!!! help me !!! I have windows 7... they stoped working after 10/11/2012 update
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?