finally ._.

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
Take a look at mine
Z8Games
45k death
lol you hack and you cant kill xD hahahah
Quote Originally Posted by mp3mp4 View Post
lol you hack and you cant kill xD hahahah
Lol, I don't hack.
Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
Lol, I don't hack.
then wher is your honorable ribbon ?
Quote Originally Posted by mp3mp4 View Post
then wher is your honorable ribbon ?
That is my cow, read it right please. It even says "C0W" in the name...
Damn, 1 million deaths.

I wouldn't be proud of that.
Farmer clan
Sorry, We here at MPGH Do not accept bull****. Please Provide Screen Shots.
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Fox
U cant miss the name huh?

1m deaths
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us