Another AVA Event

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Another AVA Event
So guys , I wanted tell you about this new AVA Event where you can get some shiny nice stuffs such as Python 357, Camo Hand Axe, Iyan SH09 Helmet, Iyan SA09 Armor, Iyan SG09 Gloves, Iyan SB09 Boots, and a Iyan SP09 Protector.
Don't miss you'r chance and get you'r key. There are less than 240 !
Here's the link to the thread in AVA Forum WhatMMORPG Promotion! | Alliance of Valiant Arms
Have fun and hope I helped

EDIT : Less than 100 Keys LEFT!

GO GET YOUR'S BEFORE ITS TO LATE!
OMG thank you mate!
thanks man!! u realy helped me how did i forget to check from while to while! ur my saver
Thanks For Say All The Event! But HOW TO FIND THE KEy?!?!?!?! I CANT!

EDIT: I Find ._. Ty For Say We The Event!
Wow, thank you!
I Have A Redemption Key And I Dont need, Because I Have 2 Acc and i Have 3 KEY's
Only Can Be Used 1 Person This Key: GR-N62S-6FUL-EZA5-DGP5
Isn't Used Before I Reply This, Later Obvious Is Used.
Ugh, my code doesn't want to cooperate i guess. I follow every proper steps to do and when i get in-game, there's nothing in my Inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by Squeeze View Post
Ugh, my code doesn't want to cooperate i guess. I follow every proper steps to do and when i get in-game, there's nothing in my Inventory.
Did you restart AVA?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Did you restart AVA?
11 times in a row trying to redeem my code.
Thx for the info, Nice findings.
i got 70 number....
I got 10 keys so far, I think I'm going to stop.
lol, got 3 keys.
Someone help me please u.u I redeem my code and i go in-game and there's nothing in my Inventory
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us