Warrock Retail Code Generator

Posts 361–375 of 573 · Page 25 of 39
can we get weapon promo codes?
Quote Originally Posted by sardin View Post
Can it be detected by K2?

I´ll buy it because I don´t find it in other place, but i don´t want to HACK or something similiar :S
No, it can't be detected.
great job!
Quote Originally Posted by M50 View Post
great job!
Umm ... you can't even use it since you aren't a VIP? And of course it is a great job...
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
Now he is ^^ Grats on becoming a gold
Ummm ... he is bronze VIP? No retials...
Does it really matter? And why post on this? Silver VIP is 34.99 and the retail in stores cost 34.99, so I'm guessing the hacks are free with the retail you buy?
pls send me a retail code my xfire: russiastyle95
Quote Originally Posted by Alexstyles View Post
pls send me a retail code my xfire: russiastyle95
GTFO mpgh choob!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime.. View Post
Does it really matter? And why post on this? Silver VIP is 34.99 and the retail in stores cost 34.99, so I'm guessing the hacks are free with the retail you buy?
Retails are not being sold anymore, and you also get hacks, not just the retail (it's more worth).
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
GTFO mpgh choob!



Retails are not being sold anymore, and you also get hacks, not just the retail (it's more worth).
retails are at gamestop
They don't make them, but are still being sold.
Quote Originally Posted by Teeman View Post
They don't make them, but are still being sold.
They are now just selling old supplies, when those run out ... no more retails. Several sites already quit selling retails, I only know 3 left, 1 for England only (G36 i think), the other for Slovenia (m249) and one for everywhere.
so what are they going to do?
I bought a AWM retail on EBAY apparently from mpgh.net
Posts 361–375 of 573 · Page 25 of 39
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us