son, ur getting perma bant...read the rules...and if u try and take back the money, dave can sue u...for like 100grand...fo AHHAHAHSHAHHHAHAHA..UR FUCKED!
Warrock Retail Code Generator
You forgot to mention that you Unfairly leaked a VIP-only hack, along with trying to Con Dave out of another Retail code by claiming that your guaranteed-to-be-correct-Globally-Unique-Code was already in use....
I'll have you know that we are not as stupid as you think....
I guess you should've read the Terms and Conditions a little better, sonofgoku.
I'll have you know that we are not as stupid as you think....
getting perma bant...read the rules...and if u try and take back the money, dave can sue u...for like 100grand...fo AHHAHAHSHAHHHAHAHA..UR FUCKED!
No1 reads terms of use
ppl can make mistakes dude.. I don't want it like this
and no.. I dont think u guys are stupid
I just dont wanna get banned dude... Isnt it that u get a warning or something 
ppl can make mistakes dude.. I don't want it like this
and no.. I dont think u guys are stupid
I just dont wanna get banned dude... Isnt it that u get a warning or something 
not for leakers...BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Viper your so nice -.- I just want a warning -.- I didn't do so much wrong.. Just gimme a warning and forget it.. Or if u wanna ban me.. Wait after my VIP ends... Than ban me!
cant it be posted for public for 1 or 2 days
dude ur fucked....U DISOBEYED GODS RULES...YES DAVE IS GOD!!...so ur fate lies in his hands...poor u...
The Thing about Terms And Conditions is that nobody reads them. If you agree to them, you're still bound by the contract... whether you like it or not. Either way, you are subject to those laws as is everyone else. That's why you need to read them, and follow them (Example: don't leak VIP-Exclusive hacks.)
You agreed to them, now you gotta pay the price.
You agreed to them, now you gotta pay the price.
correcction: dont try and leak vip hax!!
Ok police man.. If u dont ban me ill follow them 

Not my call whether you get banned or not...
and it's too late to say "I am sorry"....
and it's too late to say "I am sorry"....
Ye i know i know.. After i got banned or something
or whatever my payment it.. plz delete al posts in this toppic.. This toppic should go about the hack not about me and my stupid actions...
or whatever my payment it.. plz delete al posts in this toppic.. This toppic should go about the hack not about me and my stupid actions...Notice to all:
Those leeching morons from NoSkill stole songoku's account (allard)
They are dead
Thats why he claimed his code didn't work...
Those leeching morons from NoSkill stole songoku's account (allard)
They are dead

Thats why he claimed his code didn't work...
WTF MAN, how the fuck did i SIR IBERSON miss out on this shit? SOME ONE KEEP ME INFORMED D:
wait dave, so its not him
shit im so lost now
oh well
if he DID WILLINGLY leak a vip hack, fuck him to hell and ban him.
fuck this shit about "only ban me please"
what if you amde something, sold it to someone, and then they were distributing copies of it like music piracy? or video games, at the start it sais you are entitled to one (1) copy of this video game, not the content within. no pay for play, rental or public display of this game if allowed
so you are fucked.
shit im so lost now
oh well
if he DID WILLINGLY leak a vip hack, fuck him to hell and ban him.
fuck this shit about "only ban me please"
what if you amde something, sold it to someone, and then they were distributing copies of it like music piracy? or video games, at the start it sais you are entitled to one (1) copy of this video game, not the content within. no pay for play, rental or public display of this game if allowed
so you are fucked.
This thread is closed for replies.
