SKiDROW Mechromancer Update?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
SKiDROW Mechromancer Update?
Ok I AM SICK OF THIS!
Can anyone give me a skidrow Mechromancer 1.10 DLC+Game+Update?
BECAUSE IM SICK OF:
Broken Links
Files not found
Errors
How about, buy the game? I'm fine with torrenting games that I'm not fully sure about, or that aren't even worth buying but I just want to try, or even games whose developers don't deserve my money (e.g. EA). But gearbox have absolutely outdone themselves on this, and it is well worth your money.
On GreenManGaming.com, I bought the game for $35, and the Season Pass for $20. $55, and I've already put 83 hours in, and the first of 4 LARGE Campaign DLCs (included in that cost) hasn't even been released yet. Not to mention, the first DLC is going to have NUMEROUS raid bosses, which you can't participate in without a purchased copy.
Cmon man, these guys poured their heart and soul into this game. They made it up to PC players, with an outstandingly good port. AND they are open to the modding community. If any dev deserves to have their game actually purchased, its them.
MangoTangoFox

100% agree. I pirate a lot of games, usually with the justification that "If its good ill buy it" and this game IS great.
If you get the money you should put some into this game, I got my copy at Greenmangaming as well for the $35 price and even at the regular price i think its still worth it.
Anyway..
If you need the update still let me know. I use bintube and its great!
MangoTango
alien8d
I am not used to purchasing games, and I guess I gone too overboard by pirating almost 75% of my games (out of 7,8?)

Thanks for the help okooo and royalgamer but I want the FULL GAME,FULL UPDATE,AND FULL DLC. and It HAS to work with Tunngle LAN. Like I said I am sick of broken links, and skidrow hasnt done anything with the Nvtt.dll (NVIDIA Texture Tools Dynamic Link Library) error.
Quote Originally Posted by iliektrains View Post
MangoTango
alien8d
I am not used to purchasing games, and I guess I gone too overboard by pirating almost 75% of my games (out of 7,8?)

Thanks for the help okooo and royalgamer but I want the FULL GAME,FULL UPDATE,AND FULL DLC. and It HAS to work with Tunngle LAN. Like I said I am sick of broken links, and skidrow hasnt done anything with the Nvtt.dll (NVIDIA Texture Tools Dynamic Link Library) error.
Stop being so picky about free stuff. If you want the DLC so badly, just go and buy the game.
OMAGAWD I just <3 Pirating games. Guess its in my blood.
Quote Originally Posted by iliektrains View Post
OMAGAWD I just <3 Pirating games. Guess its in my blood.
I've got nothing against pirating, I'm just saying you shouldn't be so picky about things you get for free.
Ohhh I understand, but I just heard that update is really awesome and I can't wait to try it.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Ok screw it im reinstalling.
Oh yay I got it working
how do I request a close?
like this?
/close
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?