PatchedForbidden H4X | Simple | D3D MENU | v1.0.0

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Forbidden H4X | Simple | D3D MENU | v1.0.0
Forbidden H4X V1.0.0

* Important please use Simple PE Cipher to protect the hack from HS Sheild. And for no crashes and no bans. *

Well, I am creating this hack for players that are legit but suck and want to do good. These have very simple feature to help you through the combat arms game. Hope you Enjoy!

This hack features no lag, no crash, and simple features.

Picture:





Virus Scan:

Virus Scan 1ⓘ

Virus Scan 2ⓘ


Credits-

Whit
MattyPatty
Sigmity
Soul
Gellin
Hans
Kotentph
Other people i forgot to mention
ForbiddenCoder H4X _mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 201 downloads Scanning…
Good work, next time scan the .Rar or .Zip file.
/Approved.
Simple sleek menu, hoping for more features to come out soon! and I will try it out as soon as an Mod approves :P
Okay, So i've done EVERYTHING. Im no new time hacker...

SO i've ciphered it using simple PE's program, I've used extreme injector by master 131, started up in secure and scrambled the DLL. After failing, I used portal, and still not working... What am I doing wrong?

I always crash on start up... PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE !!!!
Looks ok for first time hack.
this hack dont work closes before u even enter a game
It does work i tested it many times.
Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Coder View Post
It does work i tested it many times.
Don't worry, people just like to post its detected or they got banned all the time. Even though there's no problem with it.
cant believe it lets you hack super jump and stuff
Thanks for posting. I usually only use chams with the hacks that i use so this will work fine!
every hack i use i get ban
so how can i stop getting ban o-o
Quote Originally Posted by ninzacanthi View Post
every hack i use i get ban
so how can i stop getting ban o-o
Use master131's scrambler and simple PE cipher.
Looks very nice!
Thx:')
Nice Menu hehehe'
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?