PatchedSimplyDope | More Features | New Theme | v1.2

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
DAAYUUUMMM THATT SEXY HACK AND MINION THEME'D MENU

GOOD WORK BROO
Quote Originally Posted by HacksRule3172 View Post
Does this work?
Well.

Based on the screen shots and the fact that its been 5 minutes since its released, yes. It works.
Quote Originally Posted by HacksRule3172 View Post
Does this work?
Yes it does. v1.0 does work also.
Sexy Menu, Sexy Hack, Sexy Thread, Sexy Minion, Man what isn't sexy...
Nice job, looks good Cant wait to try it out

EDIT: I really love that menu
I keep crashing when I inject it and I chipered it like 5 times!
Quote Originally Posted by HacksRule3172 View Post
I keep crashing when I inject it and I chipered it like 5 times!
Use mater131's scrambler AND rename the file.
I am in love with your menu XD Why menu so sexy :P But great hack and some nice VIP features ;P
Not bad, For a new coder.
WOW quick Update! nice, Gonna try it out now!


UPDATE

It seems to crash for me also when trying to inject. The instruction at 0x6b8450ac referenced memory at 0x0000000000....The memory could not be read

I have tried mater131's scrambler and PE Cipher, it crashes right after inject.

O/S: Windows 8 Pro (Final) / Windows 7 both with the same result

I will be going back to version 1.0 for the time being, love the sleek menu!
Okay, So i've done EVERYTHING. Im no new time hacker...

SO i've ciphered it using simple PE's program, I've used extreme injector by master 131, started up in secure and scrambled the DLL. After failing, I used portal, and still not working... What am I doing wrong?

I always crash on start up... PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by iphuc View Post
Okay, So i've done EVERYTHING. Im no new time hacker...

SO i've ciphered it using simple PE's program, I've used extreme injector by master 131, started up in secure and scrambled the DLL. After failing, I used portal, and still not working... What am I doing wrong?

I always crash on start up... PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE !!!!
You're doin it right...it's crashing for me also...




UPDATE

Maybe it's detected? I tried injecting without ciphering, still the same error...
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?