soulsplit

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
soulsplit
Does anyone know how to get Unlimited auths on soulsplit? i wana know.. lol . why not tell to public ? everyone already know but not new people to the sever.. and plus people who know it they'll "sell" it for 200m+ which is unfair to new people who dont know how to even make money
Anyone who sells the methods are too be reported, as it is considered "Black market/Scamming/Malicious" these users are to be permanently banned. As for the method, I can not assure YOUR saftey with this but it is the method I have used for a couple weeks now. I will post a guide in a second.
Y_U_NO made a thread about it, i've tried and it works.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us