How To Bypass Any AntiHacking Program.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
How To Bypass Any AntiHacking Program.
Guys Today I Will Teach you How To Bypass Any Anti-Hacking Program, Just Follow Instructions Below.
Note: I Just Discovered This, Leech.

1.Open Up The Game With Anti-Hacking Program, (GameGuard,HackShield,Xtrap and etc.)
2.Press Crl+Alt+Delete
3.Open The Task Manager
4.Click In Process Tab
5.And Find The Anti-Hacking Name
6.Click On it And Click End Process

Go Back To The Game And Start CE.

Press thanks if works and Replay If Have Any Problems.

Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
Just wow.....
Press Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post


Press Thanks!
Lmao no, I feel sorry for anyone who believes this works.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
Guys Today I Will Teach you How To Bypass Any Anti-Hacking Program, Just Follow Instructions Below.
Note: I Just Discovered This, Leech.

1.Open Up The Game With Anti-Hacking Program, (GameGuard,HackShield,Xtrap and etc.)
2.Press Crl+Alt+Delete
3.Open The Task Manager
4.Click In Process Tab
5.And Find The Anti-Hacking Name
6.Click On it And Click End Process

Go Back To The Game And Start CE.

Press thanks if works and Replay If Have Any Problems.

I think you should test first before post this thread .
And make video if can .
w0w ... working xD
this cannot work, e.g. EAC u close this anti-cheat tool u get kicked from the server.

first test then made a post.

2 - for bad post.
It will never ever works!

Because If you ended the process of The Anti Hacking Programme it will automatically Close The Game
Not working 4 nprotect Gameguard BlackShot
>.< to idiots who tried, you should have atleast realised after seeing the troll face
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorImbaz View Post
>.< to idiots who tried, you should have atleast realised after seeing the troll face
Are you blind or you have never seen a trollface before ?
Why is this not closed. Companies that are built enough to use AntiCheats will check if the module is loaded. And shut down if closed mid-way.

Plus if it were this easy, no one would "Code" bypasses.
This is fake, dint work for me !
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us