ExclamationHelp☺ Help Me Please (Euro Hack)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
☺ Help Me Please (Euro Hack)
Hello all of you to MPGH.net. . I have a portable PC 64-bit, and I used the euro hack Jabberwo0ck. A week ago, if I loaded it with 10 EuroHack.dll GadgetInjector, I did start the game and I created the room Brison Breack Survival, I pressed start and 5. Then after the end of the game the screen froze and I did Ctrl + Alt + Delete to close the game. When I relogin the game gave me from € 300,000 to € 1,000,000. Now if the hack I am referring to only 20,000 or 30,000 Euro. Can anyone tell me why I do not work as before? Help me please. Thanks for your attention.
Hi, Can u teach me how to do that euro hack?


Grtz
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us