AngryCRYSIS 2 CRASH!!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CRYSIS 2 CRASH!!!
HEY GUYS,

I HAVE A REAL SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH CRYSIS 2. WHENEVER I INJECT A HACK IT CRASHES.I HAD GOT SOME HACKS FROM THE INTERNET LIKE ANTIKICK AND SOME OTHER HACKS FOR CRYSIS 2. THE GAME WORKS FINE WITH .EXE HACKS AND NOT DLL HACKS
WHENEVER I INJECT ANY HACK THIS ERROR COMES OUT


Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Crysis2.exe
Application Version: 1.9.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: tmp87C5.tmp
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 506c5ed0
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000014b8
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: eec4
Additional Information 2: eec450df5fc9c5901c5e3171261deb44
Additional Information 3: 523c
Additional Information 4: 523c79d71a462bfef9d56d09c5b343cf

this happens same for modern warfare 2 (fourdeltaone).please help as soon as possible

this really bugs me out!!!!
try a other crack virsion
it has crashed by me too
oh, I had this to... so i sell crisis
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?