WTSPlanetside 2 Beta Key

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Planetside 2 Beta Key
Hi guys, yesterday I received an invitation from SOE to be part of their Planetside's 2 Closed Beta, and today I received a key from a contest, so I'm gonna sell the key I don't need
If you want a screenshot i can provide an image of the mail I received.
We will be using Paypal and a Middleman (if you want to)
The price is set at 10$

P.s. I almost forgot, if you are interested mail me or write here your mail/msn/skype/facebook name and I'll add you
Bump
/10char
Bump!!!!!!
Who wants to buy this when you just can ask them on twitter for key.
Cause on twitter they don't give away keys like there's no tomorrow.

Bump

P.s. hulemanden24, your post is useless here, if you are not interested I'd suggest you to not to post here and go to Planetside's twitter, begging them for a key, if you are so sure they are giving them out.
Bump 5$
Bump 5$
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us