Help! I made a mistake

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help! I made a mistake
So I was being naive and trying to hack DayZ when i came across a youtube video of something that looked to good to be true. I, being new, of course downloaded it and ran it and it took my arma2 oa key. what do i do to get a new one and replace the old one?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

After reading through the forums for a bit i figured it out and fixed it for now but will eventually have to buy a new one.
Buy a new one.
Can you PM with the link of what you downloaded ? I might be able to get the keys back.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?