SolvedWin\Lose Fram

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Win\Lose Fram
Can someone make a guide how to win / lose a lot?
I am a high level and 180 WINS and I can get banned ..
??????????????????????
I ask't it to meawww

Yes that is what we need !! so we not get ban
@meawww @Jabberwock

Sorry bad english

Help me me too i have problème
It's serversided, and the question has been asked a million time.
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
It's serversided, and the question has been asked a million time.
Yes the question in was to rest(pose) my there is never they of favorable answer
There isn't a hack here that can farm wins/loses, best way is to farm, while doing this your SD will be higher.
/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?