Save Request - Zero 100% missions

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Save Request - Zero 100% missions
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone would be able to link me to a lvl 50 Zer0 save file with all missions completed - as in 100% story and side missions in PT1 and TVHM.

I don't mind about backpack space or skill trees, badass rank etc. I ended up making a whoopsie and lost my original save file with all missions done. I know other level 50 saves exist but I really don't want to have to go through all the missions again...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Save Request +1
Just a quick update. I've found that using the save editor on another 100% complete character (the one I used was with Axton), you can simply use the editor to change the character to Zer0 and it works.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us