Coding Club at school

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Coding Club at school
So, me and a few guys at my college want to start a coding club. There's already a 'computer club' but it's just a bunch of dudes playing league of legends. The school isn't technical enough for most of us in the information systems major here. They teach absolutely basic java using processing, they do some drag-drop visual basic shit with a couple of if-then statements, and they do html. If we start a coding club, what are some project ideas? We'll be using assembly, c/c++, c#, and java. I assume most people will want to do game development and/or web-related stuff. We'll get a budget of $1,500 - $2,000 per semester. I'd like some advice, because I love you guys.



Should we buy our own cheap machine to set up a server, or just buy a web host?
(School's connection is ~200Mb)
Give me the 1500 dollar
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Give me the 1500 dollar
We have to use it for things related to the club, and it's the property of the school regardless lol. Seriously though, what should I do here? lol
H_D is related to your club, didn't you know? He's in America for a year doing a correspondence course at Patchogue-Medford High School.



That's bs of course, anyway did you go to Patchogue highschool when you were younger?
Anyway it'd be cool to make some kind of zombie apocalypse game inside your college/university, that's something I've always wanted to do
MAKE A GAME LIKE DAYZ BUT BETTER WITHOUT THE FUCKING BONE BREAK GLITCHES!

Gigantic piece of land > find weapons > survive
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?