ExclamationSCAMMER!!BEWARE!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
SCAMMER!!BEWARE!!
GnGshop My
https://www.facebook.com/gngshop.my
Screenshot by Lightshot
her personal facebook
Nurul Iman (Mohd Nurul Iman)
Nurul Iman - Kota Kinabalu, Nurul Design & Trading, Alumni SMK Benoni Papar | Facebook
Screenshot by Lightshot
IGN : NoRuLeMaN
after you pay, he will block you
^_^

[HTML]https://www.facebook.com/gngshop.my[/HTML]
[HTML]http://prntscr.com/hmbvs[/HTML]
[HTML]http://www.facebook.com/PwNmeNami[/HTML]
[HTML]http://prntscr.com/hmclp[/HTML]
U stupid enough buy the hack for fk!
Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
U stupid enough buy the hack for fk!
i agree with you..
Well unlucky... If I got real Working hack of course I will post the info to this forum
I see their page i already know the hack they sell is fake , btw MPGH not responsible for any scamming outside their site .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
I see their page i already know the hack they sell is fake , btw MPGH not responsible for any scamming outside their site .
i know that
just for info
Quote Originally Posted by blackshothack2012 View Post
GnGshop My
https://www.facebook.com/gngshop.myⓘ
Screenshot by Lightshotⓘ
her personal facebook
Nurul Iman (Mohd Nurul Iman)
Nurul Iman - Kota Kinabalu, Nurul Design & Trading, Alumni SMK Benoni Papar | Facebookⓘ
Screenshot by Lightshotⓘ
IGN : NoRuLeMaN
after you pay, he will block you
^_^

[HTML]https://www.facebook.com/gngshop.my[/HTML]
[HTML]http://prntscr.com/hmbvs[/HTML]
[HTML]http://www.facebook.com/PwNmeNami[/HTML]
[HTML]http://prntscr.com/hmclp[/HTML]
Shouldn't be posted here. If he is on MPGH, PM me his name and I will move this to the scammer grave. Otherwise, /closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us