Bunny Hop Program-Perfect for Shotguns

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Bunny Hop Program-Perfect for Shotguns
I am posting this in the Combat Arms EU Hacks section to help more people. Please download at your own risk.

This script just makes u hop like a bunny automatically while walking, sprinting, or attacking.

This is extremely good for shotgunners.

Attention:This is leeched from a guy in @$($)&$.com apparrently and I'm going to give full credit to Epuls56

This is virus free since its a script -.- to activate/disable it press "Z" if this doesn't work then press "X"

Here's the virus scan:

http://www(dot)virustotal(dot)com(sl...80bee4625e05a/ⓘ

http://www(doy)virustotal(dott)com(s...fec9cb63df0b0/ⓘ

Right click the URL and select Copy Link Location. Then paste the URL into a new tab then replace the (dot)'s with "."'s and replace the (slash)'s with "/" 's


Download at your own risk! I take no responsibility for viruses, as this did not give me any. Also, I leeched this. I am a ch00b.
File is on the bottom.
Rainy_Bunny_Hop.zipattachment deleted · 293 downloads before removal
I think il wait for further info
I posted this hack on another site and it works GREAT
i go to school i will try when i get back
we can read the NA sectoin 2..
Working prefect Realy Nice program
Thank you its realy nice for shotgun =D

Vuurwerkswa
i can'T extract it -.-
For me the script Closes after one game.
And Bummmann try to use winrar if u dont, it worked for me
can someone vid this ?
Quote Originally Posted by rapid x View Post
can someone vid this ?
i can but you need to wait

~Vuurwerkswa
Vuur whats our ca name again? I cleared out my list of people I might have deleted you xD
Yeah I'll bring my BMX.
LOL I'll bring my moped.
Brim-Brim-Briiiiiiiiiim.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?