UnhappyNeed some euro adding!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need some euro adding!
So after I fucked the capsule shop last night (IYKWIM) I may have all they capsoule guns, but im broke , and Im also just sargent, what means I need some money.
I dont ask for alot, just 2M or 3M. Thats it.
Please, for whom who like to euro add for free, contact me on skype.
nickname: the_joker2313
Thanks.
You're gonna get banned anyway.
I dont think so. many people hanging around with like 50M. its not like aeria is going to log to each of those players, there're probably millions of them.
If you're talking about farming, there're nike changers and also a shorter way to get like a 1M each game.
I dont see any reason to be banned.
They look at your inventory and since you got all the cap guns (People prolly ss'ed you aswell) and you're a low class.... Do the math
I'll euro add for you, add me on Skype: datonevlogger
Skype cannot find you. misspeld your name?
Whats your Skype name so I can add you?
the_joker2313
Quote Originally Posted by ido2313 View Post
So after I fucked the capsule shop last night (IYKWIM) I may have all they capsoule guns, but im broke , and Im also just sargent, what means I need some money.
I dont ask for alot, just 2M or 3M. Thats it.
Please, for whom who like to euro add for free, contact me on skype.
nickname: the_joker2313
Thanks.
EDIT: Nvm sorry delete please
Somebody? Please? uppyface:
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us