Thumbs up4th DLC ''Aftermath''

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
4th DLC ''Aftermath''
Heyy the 4th DLC of Battlefield 3 is almost there , named ''Aftermath'' what do you guys think about this 1 ?

I think its not so bigdeal in comparison with the other DLS's
But i like the Crossbow ;D


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




In Battlefield 3: Aftermath, we throw players into an all-new harrowing environment: The shattered districts, streets and cities of post-earthquake Iran. Players will struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation, with heavily modified vehicles and the all-new crossbow at their disposal. Check out the premiere trailer below, then head to the Battlefield Blog for a more in-depth look at the expansion pack, including the new vehicles and the Scavenger game mode.
Nice, im gonna buy this.
i think i'll skip this 1 :P
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Nice, im gonna buy this.
Quote Originally Posted by kintin1 View Post
i think i'll skip this 1 :P
Why? You think its bad :O?
Quote Originally Posted by kintin1 View Post
i think i'll skip this 1 :P
i dnt have a choice to get it.
im premium.
Of course the black medic dies at the end..
Doesn't matter if you skip it. The crossbow is going to be in all games and types of gameplay!
and the black guy dies first .-.
Looks great I bought premium so I would earn a 2 weeks early release.

I'm a huge battlefield fan, That's why I Upgraded my pc to a beast =)
heyy ,, i see yu are dutch XD
want to play together ?
Quote Originally Posted by Wizkidje View Post
Looks great I bought premium so I would earn a 2 weeks early release.

I'm a huge battlefield fan, That's why I Upgraded my pc to a beast =)
Im not gonna buy premium anymore since they already are talking about Battlefield 4.
I didnt buy premium because i play most BF3 on the Playstation 3 but i dont play that much to pay €60,- for the game and then €50,- for the Premium.
Maybe i give it in Battlefield 4 a chance since your Battlefield 3 premium is not comming with you in Battlefield 4 xD
Interesting , check-out it .
i think it looks pretty good, i personally didnt like armored kill because the maps were so unbalanced and the gunship is weak but the crossbow looks good along with the new gamemode and the whole midgame tremors feature.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us