OutdatedEnable Editor for Mod Selector

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
For some reason I do not have the options you have in the main post. Also when I click the batch file it quickly opens and closes.

Edit: I seem to have the enable editor button do I NOT have the update button.
Quote Originally Posted by chucknors48 View Post
Thx Nilly!! Works great!! Im new to this so i didnt know about the spawn point. Is there anyway to add in-game items for the editor?
I'm not sure. Someone else that played with this more probably knows the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by luferac View Post
For some reason I do not have the options you have in the main post. Also when I click the batch file it quickly opens and closes.

Edit: I seem to have the enable editor button do I NOT have the update button.
You will need this for the version change: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ion-2-0-a.html .
Hey Nilly I've done everything that this says to do and i still get a black screen when i press test in the editor could you help me?
@aoacows read the thread before posting please.
Thanks I figured it out...
Still getting black screen at testing.
Tried both test and test 2 servers.
Have 5003 client, only put version to 2 and enable editor.
Made tiles for land and put a spawn spot.
Hit test, still black screen.
And yes i'm even logged in too.
Ah, the things you'll never get to do in ROTMG. Quite a wonderful list.


Also, if you have a huntress on testing, I'm pretty sure you can work something out to get the huntress good gear for your level.
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
Ah, the things you'll never get to do in ROTMG. Quite a wonderful list.


Also, if you have a huntress on testing, I'm pretty sure you can work something out to get the huntress good gear for your level.
hi Club559 can u help me !
im super new i dont knw how to hack but i want to make a hack in rotmg can u teach me to use c+++ and other thing
Once again, you dont fail me, JUST AWESOME TY so much, i missed my chance to play with this last time, so ima just use it and use it this time, TY again!
can u make a video how to use it plz
lol. made a ghall full of cube gods.
Is there anyway to use our production acc instead of test acc?
Odd it was working this morning but now it isn't :/
I have been searching the forums for the 5003.swf but can't find it. Must be overlooking the post, any help on this?
Ty nilly, now it works , but i need a tutorial how to make a lootbag with items in it... Everything else works perfect ^^
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?