WTSSelling Runescape Account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Runescape Account
Selling a level 97 Runescape account. Offer me your prices and we can negotiate. I never got interested in the account so might as well sell it. I believe it has a lot of membership items and willing to show you through teamviewer.

Skype: clarence.tarona

Screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/a/img840/3770/r...einventory.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img834/3002/runescapelevel.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img513/4824/runescapeprayers.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/4681/runescapestats.png
Any rsgp???? And was that full bank?
Account was traded so no idea if it was the full bank. I could only take SS of the quickest things I could find. By any means, I have no idea how to play Runescape so I don't know how to check the full bank.
Quote Originally Posted by skadoodle4 View Post
Account was traded so no idea if it was the full bank. I could only take SS of the quickest things I could find. By any means, I have no idea how to play Runescape so I don't know how to check the full bank.
if its your account then you have time to take screenshots they dont have to be the quickest of things seems kinda weird.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


if its your account then you have time to take screenshots they dont have to be the quickest of things seems kinda weird.
Sorry, kinda newb at Runescape. How do I find the total amount of cash I have? At the moment, I only have 51k in my money pouch and I've been wanting to know how much money I've got in total including the bank.
Quote Originally Posted by skadoodle4 View Post
Sorry, kinda newb at Runescape. How do I find the total amount of cash I have? At the moment, I only have 51k in my money pouch and I've been wanting to know how much money I've got in total including the bank.
well if you have no coins in your bank then thats all you got is whats in your money pouch
Oh I see, well then. Either I can't find how much money I've got or I can't see it otherwise I only have 51k with a bunch of members stuff.

Edit: Was unable to edit the main post so here's the full bank. If you think it is a fake, I'm willing to show you through teamviewer.

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/4065/ru...ankaccount.png
BUMP STILL SELLING
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?