need a professional

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
need a professional
I need a VB professional coder to help me in my big project plz...if so add me in my MSN
real.nabster@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by -NABSTER- View Post
I need a VB professional coder to help me in my big project plz...if so add me in my MSN
real.nabster@live.com
Post in the thread whats the issue, project, etc...
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


Post in the thread whats the issue, project, etc...
actually....i got a project from a friend and i it was need some codes and fix...........i finished it...the problem is i don't know how it works!!!!
the project is online exam's for school
I don't think anyone wan do your homework
lol..i can pay money
upload ur project here n someone will try to do that
Do your own damn homework. That's the only way you'll learn.
He is banned and this thread is a joke.

Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us