multiplay_sg.dll

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Koperal_Hazim View Post
Whats The Code :3
Yeah.. Like KoperalHazim saying.. What's the code...?? I getting hang of all these dll files edit.. xD
Figure the code out yourself. I thought Koperal_Hazim edited it before ?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Figure the code out yourself. I thought Koperal_Hazim edited it before ?
Well.. Im still new about the code and edit DLL file.. I am trying find the code.. Just a little hint can make a big different.. xD
But thanks for the advice anyway.. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by BayR0n View Post
Well.. Im still new about the code and edit DLL file.. I am trying find the code.. Just a little hint can make a big different.. xD
But thanks for the advice anyway.. ^^
I believe it has something to do with RSA connections or MessageBoxA/MessageBoxW
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
I believe it has something to do with RSA connections or MessageBoxA/MessageBoxW
Wow,, Dat's useful man.. THankss... xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sercured View Post
Scam lah .Blackshot will not even open siow!
What are you talking about? LOL
I never even said to remove it from BlackShot folder -.-" Only people with at least the basic knowledge of hacks will know what i'm talking about .
how to edit .dll files?
Quote Originally Posted by Zafface View Post
how to edit .dll files?
Using HxD Editor .
Quote Originally Posted by jeoo123456789 View Post
what is the directory for the multiplay?
C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\system
what are u trying to say??
anyways thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Teach to edit multiplay_sg.dll ?
Dext can you help us edit multiplayer_SG.dll?
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
Dext can you help us edit multiplayer_SG.dll?
sorry, NO .
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?