Looking for EU Testers

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for EU Testers
Hey everyone. I've noticed the EU Hacks section is really dimmed down. If I can find about two EU users who are willing to test my hacks on the EU version of Combat Arms, I would gladly be willing to release hacks here also.

Please post here if you are willing to help. Must be able to speak english well, be online at for a long time and have MSN.

Thanks.
Im willing to test
i can test if you want i am on windows7 64bit!
I Can be a Tester,I have Tested For Xhiper And Many others!
I have Skype,Msn,Yahoo what ever u prefer Best
Skype Id is:anokka007
Pm me if u wish to get my msn or yahoo!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Hey everyone. I've noticed the EU Hacks section is really dimmed down. If I can find about two EU users who are willing to test my hacks on the EU version of Combat Arms, I would gladly be willing to release hacks here also.

Please post here if you are willing to help. Must be able to speak english well, be online at for a long time and have MSN.

Thanks.
Ahhmmmmmm :S
i can be a tester
i have win7 32 bit
I could test for you ?
Os: Windows 7 Ultimate 64
Tester here. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Add me on skype : punkadas1
I'm willing to test their hacks and I connect pratically all day.
Ill Test i got Skype And my Computer is Pretty Good OS Windows 7 Ultimate 32BIT Hope you chose Me and Good Luck with your hacks!
I got a Fast comp and i easily can test things fast..
Win XP 32 BIT!
I got skype add me :

snack.******
If you need another noob to test for you:
I am Dutch but my English is pretty good
Running Windows 7 64 bit (2.2 Ghz i7/16GB RAM/64GB Crucial M4/500GB normal 5400 RPM HDD/Amd Radeon 6750M if that matters)
Also I have skype/msn and so on and so forth.
I would like to test ur Hacks

Pc stats:8 gb ram Win7 64 bit Nvidia GTX 550 Pm me for skype name
i can test i got windows 7 ultimate 64bit i can take screen shots and hd videos i have a asus g60jx nivida geforce 360m 6gb ram i 7 core processer
If you still need testers, please let me know.

Specs: 8gb ram i7 core gtx 570
if you still need testers i have 7 or so acounts i dont mind being banned and i have never got errors from a hack before or failed to inject have skype and can get MSN if necessary
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us