Post[Status] Working / Un-working Hack/Mods

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Status] Working / Un-working Hack/Mods


I will update this thread EveryDay .



@Dave84311 @Blitz @Hawk Could make I can edit this thread after 24 Hours so I can update this thread everyday (:
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


I will update this thread EveryDay .


Hacks / Mods Status Thread Link
SSG82 Rapidfire Hack Working http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...fire-hack.html
AK47 Rapidfire Hack Working http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...rapidfire.html
AWP Rapidfire Hack Working http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...fire-hack.html

@Dave84311 @Blitz @StupidFuck Could make I can edit this thread after 24 Hours so I can update this thread everyday (:

bla bla bla..here come the genious..wahaha
Quote Originally Posted by guyknax View Post
bla bla bla..here come the genious..wahaha
Ya , got many member asking where the hacks , so this thread will make they easy to find it (:
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Ya , got many member asking where the hacks , so this thread will make they easy to find it (:
I say that you will update every day? teach me how to update? thank you
Quote Originally Posted by mityics View Post
I say that you will update every day? teach me how to update? thank you
Just use edit Post . thank you , but remember after 24 hours you cannot edit it back , that's why i ask them to make I can edit this thread after 24hours .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Ya , got many member asking where the hacks , so this thread will make they easy to find it (:


I BET WE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO LOG IN N READ THE THREADS LOL,
kiddo try better by sharing/give/release HACKS instead trying to get our attentions!

tsktsktsk!
Quote Originally Posted by iwillkillyou99 View Post
hey can you give me the ak rapid please
are u blind ??? , did u click link above ??
Haiya.. See2.. Already post a link to hack.. They still ask here.. =.=
~(o.0~)
@Vehrdyn I don't think we can allow you to edit only one post after 24hours so chance ar no.
Please make body pink hack?
Quote Originally Posted by StupidFuck View Post
@Vehrdyn I don't think we can allow you to edit only one post after 24hours so chance ar no.
Hurm , I think @Dave84311 can consider this .
Quote Originally Posted by zulkarmohd View Post
Please make body pink hack?
In Progress :>
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Hurm , I think @Dave84311 can consider this .


In Progress :>
still @Dave84311 can say NO..wahaha..
Quote Originally Posted by guyknax View Post
still @Dave84311 can say NO..wahaha..
please On-Topic, thank you .
FYI , Pink Body in Progress :>


---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Thread Updated ! :>
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us