I am a griefer and we love to grief but when we go on servers that have back ups its sort of a waste of time so i was woundering if anyone could make a map corrupter for this.
I don't think that is possible unless you get OP and use WorldEdit on everything.
I have seen and used map corrupter Along time ago but idk think its possible now adays
It may be possible but it would need a extremely advanced coder.
They could probably make it that they will place a stack of blocks in a one block space.
So that everything would be compressed.
Even if you make a map corrupter the backup can still be recovered. Most server owners backup the entire map and plugins everyday in case of a rollback.
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
Even if you make a map corrupter the backup can still be recovered. Most server owners backup the entire map and plugins everyday in case of a rollback.
If this hack was public then every 30 seconds they would need a new map.
Originally Posted by StaticHS
If this hack was public then every 30 seconds they would need a new map.
Would also take one hell of a no life. And what I mean is. You take an entire backup of the map so it wouldn't matter if its corrupt.
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
Would also take one hell of a no life. And what I mean is. You take an entire backup of the map so it wouldn't matter if its corrupt.
Once the mod API comes into place, I don't think it'd take a no life .....Even if there was a backup of the map, the second they brought it back, it'd be taken down almost instantly.
Originally Posted by aMario Bro.
Once the mod API comes into place, I don't think it'd take a no life .....Even if there was a backup of the map, the second they brought it back, it'd be taken down almost instantly.
O well. Greifings one thing but this seems a little harsh.
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
O well. Greifings one thing but this seems a little harsh.
It only matters what your reasons are for using i.e. if the server admins are doing illegal things (harassing you, being pedophiles, etc.), or anything of that nature it would be justified; But using it just for giggles or regular greifing would be a dick move which is the new fad for greifers.
Originally Posted by JDawg147
It only matters what your reasons are for using i.e. if the server admins are doing illegal things (harassing you, being pedophiles, etc.), or anything of that nature it would be justified; But using it just for giggles or regular greifing would be a dick move which is the new fad for greifers.
I agree. But there's many immature kids who just want to punk around and fuck people shit.
Agree If its possible they better not release it to public