CoolIdea for bypass

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Idea for bypass
Everyone who have an new idea for an bypass or an advance can post it hear.

I would post my code of my bypass tomorrow in this thread.

I hope we can make a new bypass maybe for zp hack
have fun in jail for ZP hack
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel-Vogt View Post
Everyone who have an new idea for an bypass or an advance can post it hear.

I would post my code of my bypass tomorrow in this thread.

I hope we can make a new bypass maybe for zp hack
A lot of good coders could make a zp hack. You know why no one has made any yet? You go to jail for hacking their server.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


A lot of good coders could make a zp hack. You know why no one has made any yet? You go to jail for hacking their server.
Hacking into Z8Games server is as impossible as it gets bro.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Hacking into Z8Games server is as impossible as it gets bro.
Impossible? You think you know everything don't you? Hackers can hack into sony but no one could hack z8games? I really don't like you.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Impossible? You think you know everything don't you? Hackers can hack into sony but no one could hack z8games? I really don't like you.
I was just stating my opinion. Why don't you just fuck off, keep your anger management issues to yourself.
You get mad easily don't you?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I was just stating my opinion. Why don't you just fuck off, keep your anger management issues to yourself.
You get mad easily don't you?
The world doesn't give two shits about your opinion, you should go outside and get a reality check. You are fooled easily aren't you?
Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
The world doesn't give two shits about your opinion, you should go outside and get a reality check. You are fooled easily aren't you?
And the world doesn't give shit about your fucking attitude.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

And the world doesn't give shit about your fucking attitude.
come down Bro
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post


come down Bro
I am calm. I just didn't understand how that bro got so mad over someone's opinion. I wasn't even criticizing his comment or anything, I was just saying my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I was just stating my opinion. Why don't you just fuck off, keep your anger management issues to yourself.
You get mad easily don't you?
Really, No one could hack z8games LOL. I only get mad with ignorant people like yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Really, No one could hack z8games LOL. I only get mad with ignorant people like yourself.
Did I ever say no one could hack Z8Games? Read my post carefully.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


A lot of good coders could make a zp hack. You know why no one has made any yet? You go to jail for hacking their server.
That's impossible , Its server sided.
What should that idea look like?
its not IMPOSSIBLE, its possible but its lengthy and hard. plus no one hacks the z8games main server because if you do and make a "zp hack" you get busted since its illegal, cops would be at your door in less than 10 minutes~nuff said
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us