PatchedRapid Fire Hack (Not All Weapon)

Posts 91–105 of 225 · Page 7 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by goldppl46 View Post
hey i use melee,crowbar,mk23 ... can't kill anybody ?
so no need paste that file .
Quote Originally Posted by famemouth View Post
hello , if i wan to paste rapid fire for M16 , MK23 , and XM8 only can ? i dun wan the other .
yes you can (:
Quote Originally Posted by redgeko11 View Post
hey i thin u should remove this thread before ghis threadm know...because many people sell this hack at the lobby// plz remove this thread

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

u ust reove this thread before gm know....because many ppl sell this hack at the lobby
Let them , this is free hack . If got people buy it
Quote Originally Posted by kimkim778 View Post
hey man~ my ak can not use~..error
What error ? more specific please ?
omg dude i f****n love yea ur the best dude XD u saved my llife in blackshot lol
Quote Originally Posted by ramy1998 View Post
omg dude i f****n love yea ur the best dude XD u saved my llife in blackshot lol
I just help member in this forum :>
Just I loading complete gameguard then will out a error..Ak47
Quote Originally Posted by kimkim778 View Post
Just I loading complete gameguard then will out a error..Ak47
So don't use AK47 files.
If I want to play blackshot like normal then what should I do?
.SMzln* can u release rapid fire for hk . if u do . i will have a good set . like ak 47 , mk , m16 , and hk . all this weapon is clean like when u play rapid for sniper . u will get kciked
Quote Originally Posted by famemouth View Post
.SMzln* can u release rapid fire for hk . if u do . i will have a good set . like ak 47 , mk , m16 , and hk . all this weapon is clean like when u play rapid for sniper . u will get kciked

I already put credits who make this hack .
Don't ask me make the rapidfire hack :/
bro~ got waller hack or not?
Quote Originally Posted by kimkim778 View Post
bro~ got waller hack or not?
No.
msg2short/
Quote Originally Posted by smartreader View Post
tq brooooooooooooooooo
Press Thanks button brotha ! :>


---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kimkim778 View Post
why so many can not use huh!= =
I already include tutorial , just follow it .
why so many can not use huh!= =
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Administrative problem? Hurm I think you should google it .
can you help me with that cause i need it ASAP dude and our mid term exam is nearly so i dont have time to play computer
Quote Originally Posted by astral1357 View Post
can you help me with that cause i need it ASAP dude and our mid term exam is nearly so i dont have time to play computer
Hurm i would like to help you , but I don't have that problem .
So I can't figure how to fix it .
Posts 91–105 of 225 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?