even the grade school student can understand how to structs coz it very simple, I will gave you a tip guyz, structs needed conversion from hex to dec, subtraction and addition and BOOM..... calculate it guyz, lol
Originally Posted by coolbuster346
even the grade school student can understand how to structs coz it very simple, I will gave you a tip guyz, structs needed conversion from hex to dec, subtraction and addition and BOOM..... calculate it guyz, lol
sos nag salita ang maalam hihih
Originally Posted by nokia6288
sos nag salita ang maalam hihih
May int coders dumadaan dito di ka nya maintindihan
Originally Posted by coolbuster346
even the grade school student can understand how to structs coz it very simple, I will gave you a tip guyz, structs needed conversion from hex to dec, subtraction and addition and BOOM..... calculate it guyz, lol
lolz....
you can struct using reclass but much better to calculate it, lol