Re-do

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Re-do
Alright, well I found this image on Google, and I like it. Can you just put different text on it?

I want the text to say: Danny 0wnz in some sweet text.

I would like it like how the text is on there already, just it saying: Danny 0wnz

Can anyone do it? D:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4804/skullva6.jpg
I don't think you can take the text off.
Yeah, you can like brush over it, or what not.
thats called ripping :@
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
thats called ripping :@
BLAHHHHHHH.H.H.H.H.H.H..H

No. I'm going to say "Found on Google, and edited" D:
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
thats called ripping :@
thats what i said :O
Where's the request format?
er you can i guess, but it would probally ruin the quality of it.
YOU GUISE PISS ME OFF.



RYGUY BETTER DO MY OTHER SIGGGGG.
Common man just find a runescape render and one of us will do it using the corect format and howmany request have u made through the last few days ive seen heaps XD ill do it no props with a render but its kinda sad koz datz ripping
Imsohoooood was a RipNoob?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us