QuestionHelpNeed help whit Visual Studio 2012 [Read Thread Before Ignoring]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help whit Visual Studio 2012 [Read Thread Before Ignoring]
Hi,


Im trying to create a MW3 Multi-Trainer. And when I click start when I have coded done and things I just get errors and stuff, can anyone make a chat-tutorial on skype or steam?
skype id: fablewow_xd
steam id: hejmohammed

My codes:

Public Class Trainer

Code:
  Dim MW3 As New Trainer

    Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
        MW3.Hack("iw5mp")
        MW3.SetInt(&H1CD8C54, TextBox1.Text)
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click()

    End Sub
End Class
Code:
Public Class Trainer

    Dim MW3 As New Trainer

    Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
        MW3.Hack("iw5mp")
        MW3.SetInt(&H1CD8C54, TextBox1.Text)
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click()

    End Sub

    Private Sub Trainer_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub
End Class
Maybe not the best help request but, I really need some help bras. :]
Quote Originally Posted by Skinksteek View Post
Hi,


Im trying to create a MW3 Multi-Trainer. And when I click start when I have coded done and things I just get errors and stuff, can anyone make a chat-tutorial on skype or steam?
skype id: fablewow_xd
steam id: hejmohammed

Maybe not the best help request but, I really need some help bras. :]
maybe note your errors, so people can help you.
what you basically say with this post is "i cant code and pasted some shit toghether but it wont compile and i cant fix the errors since i dont know what i am doing"
Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
maybe note your errors, so people can help you.
what you basically say with this post is "i cant code and pasted some shit toghether but it wont compile and i cant fix the errors since i dont know what i am doing"
The bad is, the errors are wroted in swedish x)
Quote Originally Posted by Skinksteek View Post
The bad is, the errors are wroted in swedish x)
Then translate them. You can write English here, then you can probably translate it... Dictionaries aren't dangerous.
Quote Originally Posted by Skinksteek View Post
The bad is, the errors are wroted in swedish x)
You have been added and your problem can be so much.
(Skype)

I go soon
One of the things I see is the memory you are hitting from first look has no valid function if you are trying to read it then something like

mw3.readinteger(&Haddy,4)

would be required if using Jorndels Memory class

if isumeric(textbox.text) then
mw3.writeinteger(&Haddy, textbox.text)
end if
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?