Rapid Fire , Weapons of GS + Weapons of BP + Video
I again make a topic
ja shall come as I do not know post files or files in upar MPGH hope someone help me further ahead
let us look good
those edited files will todoas things in place of the knife '-' lie knives and bombs I saw that do not work then the only weapons td pulled by rapid fire and infinite bullets
ScreenShot
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
How to use ?
Copy ALL Edited Version And Paste at BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
Start BlackShot
When you see blackscreen appears faster paste the ALL the Original Files at
BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
*YOU NEED PASTE ALL THE FILES IF WANT USE ALL THE RAPIDFIRE WEAPON HACK
Scan :Edited
https://www.virustotal.com/file/77ae...is/1350836394/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...cd19d896b8ad8c
Scan : Backup
https://www.virustotal.com/file/dec8...is/1350836589/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0f79b282f49723
Video :
Credits: @djo852 - Rapid Fire
@Vehrdyn - ScreenShot
@nazaryman - For the tutorial
Approve It :
@Blitz
@StupidFuck
I have helped
ja shall come as I do not know post files or files in upar MPGH hope someone help me further ahead
let us look good
those edited files will todoas things in place of the knife '-' lie knives and bombs I saw that do not work then the only weapons td pulled by rapid fire and infinite bullets
ScreenShot
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
How to use ?
Copy ALL Edited Version And Paste at BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
Start BlackShot
When you see blackscreen appears faster paste the ALL the Original Files at
BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
*YOU NEED PASTE ALL THE FILES IF WANT USE ALL THE RAPIDFIRE WEAPON HACK
Scan :Edited
https://www.virustotal.com/file/77ae...is/1350836394/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...cd19d896b8ad8c
Scan : Backup
https://www.virustotal.com/file/dec8...is/1350836589/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0f79b282f49723
Video :
Credits: @djo852 - Rapid Fire
@Vehrdyn - ScreenShot
@nazaryman - For the tutorial
Approve It :
@Blitz
@StupidFuck
I have helped

