LightbulbOutdated*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID List

Posts 256–270 of 367 · Page 18 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
i get a error http://puu.sh/1RTTR

win 7 64bit can you help me pls?
What are you trying to do that gets you this error?
I got an error on opening my save on the editor, for some reason the Revision 147 Zip file has Revision 146 (as stated on the top bar of the save editor program) and it says that my sasve file is invalid or unsupported version. any work around on this?.. thank you!

Edited: Found the error, when trying to find your "save" data on the computer make sure you change the "FILE CONTENT" that you are opening, it is located beside the "FILE NAME BARR" at the lower right of the window when you are trying to open the save data from. (e.g. PC, XBOX 360 or PS3)

can't delete the post so I just edited it.
Hopefully, the creator can add the import/export weapons feature in the save editor, it just saves much time instead copy/paste the weapons codes.
Also, I am not able to get the bank/unbank key to work in items menu.
Pardon my ignorance on a question that has probably been answered before, if it has would you kindly repeat the information or point me in the direction in which to find my answer.

Using the r147 I cannot open a save file after creating a new one from scratch for the Xbox 360. And if I try to use modio or horizon they both say it is an invalid format to use it with. And If trying to re open it in the editor the save file will work if I select the correct format in which to load it as. But how do I get it to be compatible with modio or horizon to put to a USB for transferal to the Xbox?

Also does anyone know if you use the save editor to give yourself the new downloadable heads and skins without having purchased them if it will give them to you properly in game as if you had acquired them from XBL Marketplace?

Update: Nevermind my ignorance, I figured out my issue. But the question pertaining to the heads does still stand.
Quote Originally Posted by Tyasuh View Post
Pardon my ignorance on a question that has probably been answered before, if it has would you kindly repeat the information or point me in the direction in which to find my answer.

Using the r147 I cannot open a save file after creating a new one from scratch for the Xbox 360. And if I try to use modio or horizon they both say it is an invalid format to use it with. And If trying to re open it in the editor the save file will work if I select the correct format in which to load it as. But how do I get it to be compatible with modio or horizon to put to a USB for transferal to the Xbox?

Also does anyone know if you use the save editor to give yourself the new downloadable heads and skins without having purchased them if it will give them to you properly in game as if you had acquired them from XBL Marketplace?

Update: Nevermind my ignorance, I figured out my issue. But the question pertaining to the heads does still stand.
R147 has been acting up for some folks so if it is giving you problems then please use R146. Also, you need to have purchased the DLC in order to receive it from the save editor.
Corogast, thank you for confirming that for me. I finally managed to figure it out and got it working with r146 as you suggested.
Quote Originally Posted by Tyasuh View Post
Corogast, thank you for confirming that for me. I finally managed to figure it out and got it working with r146 as you suggested.
Your welcome
Very nice! easy to use
Forgive me if this has been answered, but I've been trying to get the Space Knight Head for Axton (farmed Bunker for days, got plenty of Bitches but no head) and I added every Soldier Head in the drop down list in the editor but none of them seem to be the Space Knight. Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by PanzerV2 View Post
Forgive me if this has been answered, but I've been trying to get the Space Knight Head for Axton (farmed Bunker for days, got plenty of Bitches but no head) and I added every Soldier Head in the drop down list in the editor but none of them seem to be the Space Knight. Any ideas?
Use the mule, it has it.
Is Space Knight one of the Three you have to buy? I forget.....if it's one of those....I don't think there is a hack for it.
Can u paste more than 1 code at a time? It would be nice if u can do that in case u got multiple items u want to put in you bank.
Quote Originally Posted by kimchidaddy View Post
Can u paste more than 1 code at a time? It would be nice if u can do that in case u got multiple items u want to put in you bank.
So, as it turns out, you can. Just copy as many codes as you want (must be in one copy) and then paste.
Posts 256–270 of 367 · Page 18 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?