LightbulbOutdated*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID List

Posts 331–345 of 367 · Page 23 of 25
hey everyone i search a version who is able to open a krieg save data i can't modify my krieg savegame
anybody know how ?
Thx for help
Sorry for the long wait for the new updates I have been away ^.^ I am gonna eventually change the second link to Jotti's when there not busy.

Virus Scans(The second scan doesn't wanna show the filename.): https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...cb42/analysis/
***file name has been blocked*** MD5:86f37da858a0ecc109ce1efe5c7b926d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Download:
saveedit_r179_mpgh.net.zip1.0 MB · 345 downloads Scanning…
With Rev. 179 I only get unsupported Version-error for Xbox360-Savefiles (extracted with Modio).
Any solutions for this?
Quote Originally Posted by iosuahegksehjf View Post
With Rev. 179 I only get unsupported Version-error for Xbox360-Savefiles (extracted with Modio).
Any solutions for this?
Well, the Console versions get more hotfixes & little patch updates then the PC (So, this version is most likely not gonna work with consoles but don't take my word for it xD). Rick, only does the major updates. :3
any new tips tricks w/ this revision? permanent black weapons? (non-bank stored) custom weapons (with yellow triangles that don't get deleted) backpack/ammo hacks? (more than default maximums?)

My google searching skills are failing. Haven't played in months, friend just got the game gonna play with him. Right before I left off I found a way to permanently increase all your ammo stores (not clip, but max ammo sdk storage) to about 1,000,000 ammo per weapon (including grenades/rockets etc. all weapons)

What's new? I have no DLC either. for higher max ammo's use inf eridium to max all your SDK's from crazy earl, then go into Gibs, go to RAW tab (make sure you bought all SDK's til his shop is empty) and in the raw tab, go to blackmarketupgrades, click COLLECTION and replace the info with this:

Code:
99999
99999
99999
99999
99999
99999
99999
30
30
Then go to resourcedata (same tab; RAW) click collection, and click each Resourcedata link in the left tab of the collection window, and set every upgrade level to 6; AND set amount to 1,000,000 for each.

There's probably a better and cleaner way to get more even values for your max ammo storage, but this works well. IDK how to get it to like 50,000 for each, or 100,000 for each, or even INFINITE which most say isn't possible on PC, only XBOX360/ps3, but some say they got it to work on PC, i haven't, I'm just a noob messing w/ values.

If anyone knows a cleaner way for good values for max ammo (500,000) something that doesn't go off your screen, let me know

I still dunno correlation between blackmarket upgrades (what it does) resourcedata upgrade level (how many times you upgraded SDK?), and Amounts (actual amount in ammo pool).

Give me thanks if this helps! Its a permanent mod to raise your ammo pool so you'll never have to worry about ammo again.

I also use borderlands2.cetrainer by technojacker and the many other CE members. (you can just enable inf ammo, but what if you wanna play in someone else's game??) Most of the hacks in cetrainer don't work if you are not host.
hey wie heißt die seite wo die codes sn danke
I looked around but couldn't find the answer...
Where do you back up your profile? Is it the whole
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData? or just the long number thing?
Quote Originally Posted by smileyxl3 View Post
I looked around but couldn't find the answer...
Where do you back up your profile? Is it the whole
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData? or just the long number thing?
It's inside the big number folder, just copy and paste it to make a backup. The backup can go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWolf View Post
How do you add the dlc to the save files?
You buy it. Pretty sure you can't just unlock it with the save editor (the only one it worked on was the creature slaughter dome, because that one is in the game already).
I am updating the thread now with a new save editor!
Alright here is the latest editor!

Save Editor R197 Virus Scans: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...7e94/analysis/
saveedit_r197.zip - Jotti's malware scan

^^^^^Pertaining towards VirusTotals scan for WS.Reputation.1 that is for a file not many people have. While the other Trojan detection is unknown but I have used this editor and it has not given me any viruses nor has Norton went ape-**it.

saveedit_r197_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 97 downloads 2/48 malicious
Thanks a lot. I wanted to replay some mission in UVHM now with the new level cap without having to do everything again.
Newest BL2 Save Editor Revision 219
Ok here we go! Revision 219!

Save Editor Revision 219: saveedit_r219.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...3621/analysis/

^^^^^Pertaining towards VirusTotals scan for WS.Reputation.1 that is for a file not many people have. While the other Trojan detection is unknown but I have used this editor and it has not given me any viruses nor has Norton went ape-**it.

saveedit_r219.zip1.2 MB · 78 downloads 2/50 malicious
Posts 331–345 of 367 · Page 23 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?