DayZ Weapon Boxes and Vehicle Spawns
Hello, I'm starting a new shop as you can see :P
I will be spawning 'Weapon Boxes' that contain:
*Every weapon/ammo in the game (even the ones not in dayz).
*Every Item in the game (even the ones not in dayz)
I will also offer

to teleport any car, boat or helicopter that is on the server, to your desired location.
You get to choose what server (NO PRIVATE HIVES SORRY)
This offer will cost $1.00 USD for around 10 minutes of my time. (So you have me for like 10 minutes to spawn Weapon Boxes or Vehicles ect).
I will be available to contact on skype: deviant_v
I will be online around:
5pm-10pm GMT +10 on weekdays and 12pm-12am GMT +10 on weekends.
If I have finished with you and you are happy/unhappy please comment back on this post, feedback on what I can do better will be really helpful.
Once again,
Skype: deviant_v
Price: $1.00 USD
v Look at the pictures attached below for preview. v
Thanks.
I will be spawning 'Weapon Boxes' that contain:
*Every weapon/ammo in the game (even the ones not in dayz).
*Every Item in the game (even the ones not in dayz)
I will also offer
You get to choose what server (NO PRIVATE HIVES SORRY)
This offer will cost $1.00 USD for around 10 minutes of my time. (So you have me for like 10 minutes to spawn Weapon Boxes or Vehicles ect).
I will be available to contact on skype: deviant_v
I will be online around:
5pm-10pm GMT +10 on weekdays and 12pm-12am GMT +10 on weekends.
If I have finished with you and you are happy/unhappy please comment back on this post, feedback on what I can do better will be really helpful.
Once again,
Skype: deviant_v
Price: $1.00 USD
v Look at the pictures attached below for preview. v
Thanks.



