DetectedWallhack , Ghostview , Fullbright

Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by T O P.J R View Post
It is work on any d3dx9 game . .
Work on all d3dx9 ?
Such as ? Try it at C.S.O .
Works . Thanks given :>
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Work on all d3dx9 ?
Such as ? Try it at C.S.O .
Works . Thanks given :>
I guess so , not pretty sure about that


---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNemo View Post
Thanks and work but auto close on MAT nice hack
Thanks auto close ? i dont know about that
Quote Originally Posted by CuteNemo View Post
Thanks and work but auto close on MAT nice hack
Quote Originally Posted by T O P.J R View Post
I guess so , not pretty sure about that


---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------



Thanks auto close ? i dont know about that
Gonna test it at BlackShot .
If work I will release it and give credits for you (:
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post



Gonna test it at BlackShot .
If work I will release it and give credits for you (:
Thank you man
Quote Originally Posted by T O P.J R View Post
Thank you man
Most Welcome :>
Thanks and work but auto close on MAT nice hack
Auto Close mean that hack was inject to in the game it will close automaticly but to all hacker if you wnt ply this hack plz go server II HAHAHA server 1 cant in cuz of this auto close
Quote Originally Posted by CuteNemo View Post
Auto Close mean that hack was inject to in the game it will close automaticly but to all hacker if you wnt ply this hack plz go server II HAHAHA server 1 cant in cuz of this auto close
Nice info , hacks only can used in Server II
I think Server II also block = = DAMN IT AUTO CLOSE
Quote Originally Posted by CuteNemo View Post
I think Server II also block = = DAMN IT AUTO CLOSE
Before posting , make sure test it first
First time test was perfect, you know ?? Damn it ..now block
Quote Originally Posted by CuteNemo View Post
First time test was perfect, you know ?? Damn it ..now block
Got emergency maintenance today , no wonder.
NICE ONE I like this HACK
Quote Originally Posted by extraleft View Post
NICE ONE I like this HACK
May try it first ,
choose server II .
After Press NO

It show this " Failed to execute the dll loader".
Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us