Cool[CfNA]NEw BuG

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
this is so awesome! i wish i could do all these glitches.
Quote Originally Posted by armando1234 View Post
this is so awesome! i wish i could do all these glitches.
you can do that, if you exercise more
Hey Mr.dat_vn I Am jack = ][Demonas. I am in that video !
Quote Originally Posted by sofa14 View Post
Hey Mr.dat_vn I Am jack = ][Demonas. I am in that video !
uhm.hi......
where i dowvload fraps?
Those glitches are cool but they aren't new. They are old :/
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
Those glitches are cool but they aren't new. They are old :/
No one can do it, it's new.
Quote Originally Posted by toilaloc1993 View Post
No one can do it, it's new.
its possible to do i know how
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
its possible to do i know how
you can go to 3-6 and find room glitch.toi play on Saturday and Sunday at 15:00 "hanoi UTC"
Quote Originally Posted by toilaloc1993 View Post
No one can do it, it's new.
Stop lying -.-
I saw a glitch video with those glitches from 2009 -.-
kewl vid
Glitch Working?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us