Read please.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Read please.
Hello guys.
I wanted to ask you something. What can I do if I know full C++, what would my abilities be ?
I am asking this because I used to play games and hack only, but now when I'm 16 I quit games and wanna learn something useful, so please tell me what are my abilities if I know C++ ?
Thanks.
Full time job??

Ok it doesn't work like that.. but...

If you like it and enjoy it. You can go from creating hacks to creating games and windows applications.
And since you are 16, you should be about to decide what you want to do with your life.. Study etc.. And computer engineering is always an option if you actually enjoy programming and computers. (which you might find out if you try to learn)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us